- child's therapist: your child has a mental disorder
- parent: i'm supportive, understanding, and loving. i will do all i can to help my child.
- child: i can't do this because my disorder makes it very hard.
- parent: you're lazy
- parent: you're immature
- parent: get over it it's not that big of a deal
- parent: grow up
- parent: don't tell anyone about your disorder you should be ashamed of it
- child: i'm insulted and i think your comments are abusive
- parent: i've done nothing but support you with this!!!!
Anonymous said: it sounds so fucking arrogant when you call yourself pretty like that lmao
But I am pretty look at me im so pretty it’s not arrogance when it’s literally just a fact im so pretty
SO PRETTY!!!!! ME!!! IM PRETTY!!! IM A PRETTY PRETTY GIRL!!!!
visiting your animal crossing town after months of not playing